Download SQCpack 8
Last updated: 07-March-2023
File size: 221 MB
Run the downloaded installation EXE program. Ensure that you start the install by running the downloaded installation EXE instead of starting the install from Add/Remove Programs in the Control Panel.
If SQCpack 8 is already installed on your computer, and you desire to update to version 8.0.23066.3, click the download button to download the update installation file.
If you have a version of SQCpack other than 8, do not install SQCpack 8 in the same directory.
>> Download the technical overview document
If you have trouble downloading or installing this file, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New features in this version include:
- Three-Way Charting – A special control chart used when the variation within a subgroup is small, causing control limits to be too narrow for a traditional X-bar chart to be useful.
- Recent Activity – Allows users to view dynamic reports and StatBoards™ that automatically update based on recent activity. Now, users will always know the answer to the question: What is going on with out-of-control, out-of-spec, Cpk, or Ppk metrics. Recent Activity is automatic so that you can focus on what currently needs your attention with no setup required.
- Multiple Y-Axis Scales for Multi-Line Charts – The y-axis scale can now be unique for each data line when comparing two or more data lines with very different data.
- Certificate of Analysis improvements including:
• Separation of analysis information based on an identifier within the C. of A.
• Added the ability to print the supporting data used to create the C. of A. within the C. of A. selection screen.
Technical support is included with all current maintenance agreements. To contact PQ Systems for application support:
800-777-5060 or 937-813-4700