Download GAGEpack 9.5
Last updated: 27-April-2012
File size: 68.4 MB
Run the downloaded installation EXE program. Ensure that you start the install by running the downloaded installation EXE instead of starting the install from Add/Remove Programs in the Control Panel.
If GAGEpack 9.5 is already installed on your computer, and you desire to update to version 9.5.12118.1, click the download button to download the update installation file.
The installation file also contains GAGEpack Remote and GAGEmail.
If you have a version of GAGEpack other than 9.5, DO NOT INSTALL GAGEpack 9.5 in the same directory as your current GAGEpack software.
If you have trouble downloading or installing this file, please email us at email@example.com.
New features in this version include:
- Create gage, calibration, and barcode labels with simple drag-and-drop actions using the new Label Wizard. Similar to the Report Wizard, the Label Wizard allows you to use sample labels or easily design your own.
- Create a useful, custom, at-a-glance To Do List by adding new columns (such as gage type, last calibration date, or gage status) or removing unneeded columns.
- Import gages and their associated history from another GAGEpack 9.5 database to easily consolidate databases.
- Remove a column from the Gage List by simply dragging it off the grid.
- Choose a GAGEpack color scheme to suit your color palette. GAGEpack now includes a selection of preset styles so that you can select the look that you prefer (no can of paint needed).
- Automatically record the temperature and humidity for a new calibration or verification event when a Temperature Humidity USB Monitor (THUM) is connected, providing critical information at your fingertips.
Technical support is included with all current maintenance agreements. To contact PQ Systems for application support: