Download GAGEpack 12
Last updated: 04-March-2020
File size: 85.4 MB
Do you require an MSI installation file? Download the 12.0.20064.1 MSI installation.
Run the downloaded installation EXE program. Ensure that you start the install by running the downloaded installation EXE instead of starting the install from Add/Remove Programs in the Control Panel.
If GAGEpack 12 is already installed on your computer, and you desire to update to version 12.0.20064.1, click the download button to download the update installation file.
The installation file also contains GAGEpack Remote and GAGEmail.
If you have a version of GAGEpack other than 12, DO NOT INSTALL GAGEpack 12 in the same directory as your current GAGEpack software.
If you have trouble downloading or installing this file, please email us at email@example.com.
New features in this version include:
- Ability to use automatically incrementing numbers for new gages.
- History tab improvements including the addition of a right click menu, and the ability to add columns, to select multiple items, and print system calibration labels of all highlighted calibrations.
- Buttons added for printing the label or calibrations certificates on historical calibration events.
- GAGEpack SQL can create a new database and connection file from within the program.
- Default due date intervals can now be set at the local and corporate levels.
- Calibration certificate revisions can be disabled or deleted.
- The Filter text has been moved to above gage list and the filtering area is highlighted when in use.
- GAGEpack now provides visible warnings when using overdue master gage(s) during calibration events.
- Importing gages from another database will also bring over assets the gages used in the database.
- Number of decimal places is gathered based on number of decimals included in Maximum column in calibration steps.
- Visual improvements streamline the window view by collapsing the navigation panel and moving it to the ribbon, making filter information more readily available, and altering less-used commands by invoking them through buttons.
- The ability to search within a specified column.
- A new “all calibrations” filter type on the history tab shows both internal and external calibrations.
- “Show failed calibrations only” checkbox added in history list for internal and external calibrations.
- Gage filters are now integrated with the Dashboard.
- New “Copy to Clipboard” feature added to Gages and Archive tabs allows users to paste content into other programs such as Word, Excel, or an email message.
- Dashboard upcoming events chart respects corporate settings.
- A powerful dashboard that provides a high-level overview for managers, technicians, and auditors. It provides summary information about gage inventory, historical events, and projected workload for better decision making.
- Archiving feature allows obsolete gages to be segregated while retaining the associated data for reference and regulatory compliance.
- The Auditing system provides a robust and precise accounting of any changes to gages or events.
- User experience improvements that further streamline the gage management process.
- Quick Search eliminates the need to create filters.
- Global Filter applies filter to all tabs allowing greater granularity when reviewing specific gages.
- Unified calibration form for a simplified user experience.
Technical support is included with all current maintenance agreements. To contact PQ Systems for application support: