Download CHARTrunner 3.6
Last updated: 24-June-2015
File size: 29.9 MB
Run the downloaded installation EXE program. Ensure that you start the install by running the downloaded installation EXE instead of starting the install from Add/Remove Programs in the Control Panel.
If CHARTrunner 3.6 is already installed on your computer, and you desire to update to version 188.8.131.52, click the download button to download the update installation file.
If you have a version of CHARTrunner other than 3.6, do not install CHARTrunner 3.6 in the same directory.
If you have trouble downloading or installing this file, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New features in this version include:
- Four new attributes control chart types for overly-dispersed data: In some cases, traditional attributes charts (p-chart, n-chart, c-chart, and u-chart) do not work well because they show out-of-control conditions that are not necessarily out-of-control. When more variation than can be explained by simple distribution assumptions exists in the data, we describe it as overly dispersed.
The solution to overly-dispersed data is prime charts. The p-prime, c-prime, u-prime, and np-prime charts are almost equivalent to their more traditional counterparts–the p-, c-, u-, and np-charts. The difference lies in a special algorithm that is used to compute more meaningful and useful control limits that allow you to more accurately detect special causes and react appropriately.
- New statistical test for attributes control charts: If you are using a p-, c-, u-, or np-chart and the limits do not seem applicable, you may want to test your data for over dispersion. This new test helps you decide if you should instead use a p', c', u', or np' chart (where the trailing apostrophe denotes "prime") chart.
- New chart type: Stacked bar Pareto: This new option allows you to visualize Pareto charts that show a set of bar charts or a set of column charts as stacked bar charts.
- New options for multi-line charts: New y-axis features and legend options make interpreting multi-line charts much clearer and allow you to more easily compare values that are plotted on differing scales. This new feature allows you to have a y-axis for each of up to ten data lines and improves the legend options.
- Median line option for t-chart and g-chart: t- and g- control charts for rare events become more informative when you add a median line.
- Select from three types of preferences: general, health or manufacturing: Different industries use differing practices for SPC charting. Select a user type, and CHARTrunner will default to settings that reflect your industry's practices. Healthcare users, for example, will see the Lloyd Nelson option as the default setting for various control charts and the Associates for Process Improvement out-of-control test rules will be active. New industry-specific sample charts provided also serve as templates and examples.
Technical support is included with all current maintenance agreements. To contact PQ Systems for application support: