Tech Tuesday Series - SQCpack
- 15-minute webinar series
- Cost: FREE
August 6, 13, 20, and 27, 2019
11:00 am – 11:15 am ET
A series of 15-minute webinars which take a deep dive into specific topics.
This month’s series will feature SQCpack. This series is designed to help you explore specific features in SQCpack, discover best practices, and realize new levels of value from your SQCpack investment.
This series covers select topics and will give you helpful tips to put into practice immediately. All sessions will be held at 11:00 am ET and will also be available on-demand after the webinar has been aired live.
- August 6 – Safeguarding Your Data
- Discover best practices for configuring user roles and auditing to ensure the safety of your essential quality data.
- August 13 – Managing Specifications
- Adhering to customer specifications is a critical part of your quality system. Our experts will show you how to optimize key features in SQCpack to make managing and communicating your specifications a breeze.
- August 20 – Importing & Linking Data
- You'll learn the distinction between importing from and linking to external data sources to get the most value from SQCpack.
- August 27 – Creating Certificates of Analysis
- Learn how to create a custom branded Certificate of Analysis template that will communicate your SQCpack quality outcomes while impressing your customers.