SQCpack includes a number of features designed to help you:
Keep Your Processes in Control
Prevent quality control issues with immediate process feedback.
Perform offline analysis or monitor processes in real-time, so you get the feedback you need, when and how you need it.
Set up alerts to get immediate SPC feedback and catch quality control issues before they become a problem.
StatBoard is a real-time process summary dashboard for prioritizing improvements and making data-driven decisions.
Comply with Industry Standards
Comply with industry standards including, ISO9000 & ISO9001, ISO/IATF 16949, AS9100, FDA CFR 21 part 11, and others.
User rights, roles, and divisions are some of the ways that SQCpack ensures only authorized personnel can work with various levels of the program.
Maintain an audit trail with a robust and precise record of changes to your data in order to maintain a historic record.
Respond to audit requests with ease and spend less time searching for SPC data with powerful filtering tools.
- 32-bit or 64-bit
- Windows 7 SP1 operating system or any later version of Windows (Windows RT excluded)
- 1 GB of system memory (more is better) (32-bit or 64-bit)
- 1 GB of free hard disk space (SQCpack initially uses about 150 MB of disk space)
- Microsoft .NET framework 4.5 (setup will download and install if needed)
- SQL Server Express LocalDB 2014 (setup will download and install if needed for single-user database support)
- SQL Server 2008 or higher (required for multi-user database support). The free Express version can be used