These two 75-minute webinars will teach you how to create and interpret variables control charts and unravel the mysteries that surround process capability and performance indices. The webinars will answer these questions and more:
- How is Cpk calculated?
- What can I do to improve Cpk?
- How can I have a “good” Cpk number yet have a product out of spec?
- What is the difference between Cpk and Ppk?
- How do I calculate Cpk with only one specification?
- What are Cp and Pp and how are they calculated?
- How should non-normal distributions be handled for capability analysis?
- What is capability analysis?
- Control charts and capability analysis
- Control chart review
- Process control vs. process capability
- Purpose of a capability study
- Types of capability studies
- Types of capability indices
- Mathematical definitions
- When to use a capability study
- How capability analysis is performed
- Interpreting study results
- Capability analysis with non-normal data
Download info in PDF format
Who should attend?
Anyone who will be using SPC methods or interpreting the results should attend these webinars. Each webinar participant will be awarded .1 CEU credits per day for a total of .2 CEU credits for both days.
July 19-20, 2017
11:00 am to 12:15 pm ET
Please register at least 24 hours prior to the webinar to ensure your seat.
SPC expertise from the trainer
Matthew J. Savage
"This was valuable training at a good price. I liked the hands-on format and learned a lot."
"A very unbiased and professional presentation."
Lee Allen, PhD
Procter & Gamble Pharmaceuticals
"Prior to this I had no idea what purpose Cpk calculations served in the quality process. I only knew that it was a requirement. Now I have a much greater understanding of what they are and how to use them. I also know these will be helpful tools in our continuous improvement."
Albon Mfg of Norman, OK