This two-day seminar will teach you how to set up a gage management system using GAGEpack. It will teach you how to conduct and apply gage repeatability and reproducibility studies and show you how to get the most out of the software when you return to your organization.
In this hands-on seminar, participants will learn how to use GAGEpack to manage inspection, measurement, and test equipment in order to comply with various industry and quality standards.
In this seminar, you will:
- Learn how to set up a gage management system
- Receive hands-on training
- Effectively use GAGEpack calibration software
- Conduct effective R&R studies
- Better understand uncertainty, bias, linearity studies, and R&R
- Learn how to customize the software to your needs
- Have your questions answered by our experts
Download info in PDF format
Who should attend?
Anyone who will be using GAGEpack should attend this seminar.
$995 per participant
Call 800-777-3020 to register or for upcoming dates and locations.
May 9-10, 2017
Courtyard Milwaukee Brookfield
Day 1, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Day 2, 8:00 am to 3:30 pm
"This seminar completely exceeded my expectations!"
Dana Holding Corporation
"I really needed the basics, but I got the bonus package! Great stuff for beginners and people who have worked with the software before."
Brassini Chassis Systems