Features and specs
CHARTrunner Lean simplifies the work of generating process performance charts to help you optimize your processes and focus on quality improvement—not data management.
- Streamlines the chart creation and editing process with a newly designed workflow.
- Fetches data from various sources, providing an enterprise process improvement view.
- Uses linking technology so that your SPC charts are always automatically up-to-date.
- Includes a chart creation wizard to guide you through the steps in the charting process.
- Allows you to filter data from your database so you can focus your improvement.
- Helps focus your improvement efforts with the ability to filter data with ad-hoc questions.
- Provides a summary of all of your charts, so that you can focus your attention on processes that need it most.
- Lets you select the specific SPC statistics to show on your charts.
- Simplifies chart annotation for displaying descriptive information about your process.
- Allows multiple chart folders to be open concurrently – to give you a broad view of your improvement efforts.
- Provides the ability to sort charts alphabetically, by date, by type, or by description.
- Includes thumbnail image chart browsing – helping you find the chart you need faster.
- Computes and displays multiple sets of control limits when your process shifts.
- Provides direct on-chart support for control limits.
- Includes options for multiple date formats on charts.
- Gives you complete control of how your control charts look, including colors, fonts, line styles, and fill patterns with edits instantly appearing on your chart as you edit.
StatBoard is a statistical dashboard that provides at-a-glance process summary information for data-driven decision making. StatBoard allows you to easily provide Proof of Quality for many measures including process capability, performance, and stability, as well as out-of-spec statistics. StatBoard prioritizes your charts according the metric you select, and the visuals allow you to easily identify what processes require your attention.
>> Watch a video about this feature.
>> View samples of some of the process improvement charts available in CHARTrunner Lean.
Customer comments and success stories
>> Read comments from customers and see success stories about how organizations from various industries have utilized the features of CHARTrunner Lean.
- Pentium class computer with at least 512 megabytes of memory; 1 gigabyte or more highly recommended
- At least 300 megabytes of free disk space
- Windows XP SP2, Vista, 7, 8, Server 2003, Server 2008 (or higher)